June 14th, 2011 by thetvchick
I will be reviewing Pretty Little Liars all season, so instead of a simple Advance Review of tonight’s premiere, I thought I’d do something a little different and give you five little tid-bits about tonight’s premiere. They aren’t super-spoilery so I hope you enjoy!
- The girls go to therapy. I know a lot of you have probably seen the promo photos with the girls in a therapy session. What the picture doesn’t tell you is that the girls consider telling the therapist about A. I won’t tell you if they do or don’t but it is an amazing edge-of-your-seat type moment.
- Shirtless Ezra. I almost put this as my #1 but I decided to be slightly more classy. Yes, ladies (and gentlemen), Ezra is shirtless in the premiere. Enjoy!
- The parents get involved. Up until now, we’ve definitely seen the parents take a relatively active role in the girls’ lives but in the premiere, they are going to lay down the law. They don’t think the girls are good for each other. It will be interesting to see the girls find ways around the fact that their parents don’t think they should see each other.
- A is back, bitches. And she/he is more creepy and crazy than ever.
- Spencer and Toby. There is a really great moment with them in the premiere. They will be turning to each other for the support they need and aren’t getting from their families. I really love this couple and I’m excited to see how their relationship unfolds this season.
Be sure to tune in tonight at 8 pm to ABC Family for the season two premiere of Pretty Little Liars “It’s Alive.”