September 21st, 2009 by thetvchick
You may have caught my numerous fall previews, and there are more to come…but I thought instead of doing a fall premiere calendar (some shows have already premiered), I would tell you what I am watching, and perhaps you can tell me what you will be watching as well.
- How I Met Your Mother: One of my absolute favorites, premieres tonight September 21st at 8 pm (new time!) on CBS
- Gossip Girl: Season 3: The premiere was solid, so I’m excited! 8 pm on the CW.
- The Biggest Loser returns for its 8th season (the theme is second chances). Bob and Jillian ass-kicking! 8 pm on NBC.
- V: A new ABC show that premieres on November 3rd at 8 pm. A very good pilot, so I’m looking forward to the season.
- 90210: I’m on the fence as to whether I will stick with the 2nd season of this show. 8 pm on the CW.
- The Good Wife: New CBS show starring Juliana Marguilies premieres on September 22nd at 10 pm.
- Melrose Place: After seeing the 2nd episode of this re-make, I plan on watching. 9 pm on the CW.
- Glee: This show is so wonderful. Every episode so far has just been amazing! 8 pm on FOX.
- Modern Family: One of my favorite new fall shows. It premieres on September 23rd at 9 pm on ABC.
- Cougar Town: A new (and great) fall show starring Courteney Cox. It premieres on September 23rd at 9:30 pm.
- Law and Order: SVU: I love this show, however, if there are DVR conflicts, it may have to be watched when it reruns on Saturday. The season premiere is September 23rd at 9 pm on NBC.
- Eastwick: Another new fall favorite starring Rebecca Romijn, based on the movie Witches of Eastwick. It premieres on September 23rd at 10 pm on ABC.
- The Office: Tied with HIMYM for my favorite comedy on television right now. So excited for the Jim/Pam pregnancy! The premiere was fantastic! 9 pm on NBC.
- Parks and Recreation: This NBC comedy started out on a fantastic note. It stars the incredibly talented Amy Poehler. 8:30 pm on NBC.
- Flash Forward: A new Lost-esque show on ABC, which I really enjoyed. It premieres September 24th at 8 pm.
- Vampire Diaries: Very enjoyable, vampire-filled new drama on the CW. Thursdays at 8 on the CW.
- 30 Rock: While I won’t say that it is better than The Office, I do really enjoy this show (and Tina Fey of course). It premieres on October 15th at 8 pm on NBC.
- Community: I enjoyed the pilot, but wasn’t ultimately sold. I will however tune in because I think it’s a clever premise and has a lot of potential. Thursdays at 9:30 pm on NBC.
- Not a ton in terms of TV this fall. I will White Collar a chance (October 23rd at 10 pm on USA).
Despite the fact that there is a ton on this Fall TV list, there are a bunch of midseason shows I am eagerly awaiting. LOST (of course), Life UneXpected, Chuck and Party Down, to name a few. I feel like I already need another DVR, but I really can’t wait!Tweet